Our Bystronic BySprint Fiber laser is one of the most powerful and efficient machines on the market.
Fiber laser technology is quickly becoming the market standard as it continues to outperform rival technologies. It is highly competitive across all fields, but particularly excels in thin—medium sheet metal thicknesses.
Fiber technology offers a number of key advantages which allow us to reduce operational costs whilst increasing efficiency. As a result we can offer our customers more competitive pricing and quicker turnaround times.
Fiber Laser Technology — Key Points
- Unlike conventional CO2 resonator or disk lasers, Fiber lasers have no moving parts or mirrors in the light-generating source, dramatically reducing maintenance requirements and operating costs.
- Fiber offers a much higher electrical efficiency, resulting in considerably lower running costs. On average, a 3kW fiber machine uses one third of the power of a 4kW CO2 machine.
- The fiber laser achieves higher speeds when cutting thin material. In direct comparisons with an equivalent 4kW CO2 machine, the fiber laser is three times quicker in straight line cutting of 1 mm mild, galvanized, or stainless steel plates, and twice as fast when cutting 2 mm plate.
- Fiber lasers are able to cut reflective materials without fear of back reflections damaging the machine. This allows us to cut copper, brass, and aluminium.
- The fiber laser has 50% longer servicing intervals and 50% lower servicing costs, allowing us to pass on maintenance savings to our customers.
- As fiber lasers require only a single cutting head and lens, job set up costs are decreased.
Temla laser offer the very latest in laser profiling technology. Our fibre optic laser is capable of cutting sheet metal up to twice the speed of a CO2 laser across a range of grades of mild steel, stainless steel, aluminium, brass and copper.
Fibre laser profiling technology is quickly becoming the market standard as it continues to outperform its rivals. It is highly competitive across all materials but particularly excels in thin-medium sheet metal thickness.
Our Bystronic Bysprint Fibre is a 4KW fibre optic laser with a 3000mm x 1500mm sheet capacity. Its interchangeable beds allow for seamless batch production of laser cut parts and its versatility also suits smaller design projects. Regardless of the size of your order we offer unrivalled cutting quality.
Our experienced team are equipped with all the relevant precision cutting, metalwork and engineering experience needed to meet the demands of such a varied customer base.
Temla Lasers laser cut, folded and painted components find their way to company’s Nationwide working in the following industries: automotive, engineering, subsea, oil and gas, transport, architectural metalwork, interior design, furniture design and construction.
Our laser cutting service runs side by side with our CNC Bending and Powder Coating service, manufacturing parts across a wide range of sectors in the North east Of England.
Based in Washington, Tyne and Wear, Temla Laser is perfectly situated by the A1 for extremely quick local and national deliveries.
Temla can accept drawings in most mechanical design formats including: dxf, dwg, step, Auto CAD and Solid Works. We can also work from pdf drawings, sketches and customer supplied samples and material if required. Our Sigma Nest and Sigma MRP quote nesting system allows us to respond quickly to our customer’s enquiries with an accurate and competitive quotation. Our quoting and order processing system is also interlinked with our production and material stock controlling, meaning all of the material we process is fully traceable. This makes us the perfect laser profiling supplier for all industries who need material certification with every order.
We identify each individual sheet of metal and its remanence, meaning you can be assured all of your laser profiled components are manufactured to the highest possible quality standards.
Bystronic BySprint Fiber 4kw
- The very latest in laser cutting technology
- Exceptional cut quality meaning minimal clean up process
- 2—3 times faster cutting speed compared with CO2 laser
- 3m × 1.5m sheet capacity
- up to 0.1mm cutting tolerance
- Automated interchangeable beds allowing seamless batch work
- The versatility to suits smaller projects
- Unrivalled quality regardless of job size