Laser Cutting North East
Our Bystronic BySprint Fiber laser is one of the most powerful and efficient machines on the market.
Here at Temla Laser Cutting North East, our fiber laser technology is quickly becoming the market standard as it continues to outperform rival technologies. It is highly competitive across all fields, but particularly excels in thin—medium sheet metal thicknesses.
Fiber technology offers a number of key advantages which allow us to reduce operational costs whilst increasing efficiency. As a result we can offer our customers more competitive pricing and quicker turnaround times.
Fiber Laser Technology — Key Points
- Unlike conventional CO2 resonator or disk lasers, Fiber lasers have no moving parts or mirrors in the light-generating source, dramatically reducing maintenance requirements and operating costs.
- Fiber offers a much higher electrical efficiency, resulting in considerably lower running costs. On average, a 3kW fiber machine uses one third of the power of a 4kW CO2 machine.
- The fiber laser achieves higher speeds when cutting thin material. In direct comparisons with an equivalent 4kW CO2 machine, the fiber laser is three times quicker in straight line cutting of 1 mm mild, galvanized, or stainless steel plates, and twice as fast when cutting 2 mm plate.
- Fiber lasers are able to cut reflective materials without fear of back reflections damaging the machine. This allows us to cut copper, brass, and aluminium.
- The fiber laser has 50% longer servicing intervals and 50% lower servicing costs, allowing us to pass on maintenance savings to our customers.
- As fiber lasers require only a single cutting head and lens, job set up costs are decreased.
Brass & Copper Cutting
At Temla Laser North East we now offer laser cutting of a range of grades of brass and copper.
We are now one of the only profiling services in the North East of England, Gateshead, Washington and Newcastle upon Tyne who can cut brass and copper using our 4KW Fibre Optic laser, as well as all the usual grades of mild steel, stainless steel and aluminium.
Having such a wide scope of material to choose from helps us be the ideal supplier for a versatile market. Our customer base ranges from automotive and general engineering to architectural metalwork and interior design.
Grades of brass we can cut include: CZ108 half hard, CZ106 soft and CZ108 polished.
Grades of copper we can cut include: CZ106 half hard and CZ106 soft.
We can quote full supply or provide prices based on free issue material. Our systems for handling material and controlling stock means we keep an accurate record of all the material we process. All of our material is also fully traceable and can be supplied with mill test certification upon request.
We are also proud to be recognised by the British Assessment Bureau for our quality management standards. Being ISO 9001 accredited allows to manufacture products and components to the highest possible of standards.
Bystronic BySprint Fiber 4kw
- The very latest in laser cutting technology
- Exceptional cut quality meaning minimal clean up process
- 2—3 times faster cutting speed compared with CO2 laser
- 3m × 1.5m sheet capacity
- up to 0.1mm cutting tolerance
- Automated interchangeable beds allowing seamless batch work
- The versatility to suits smaller projects
- Unrivalled quality regardless of job size